Michael Jackson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Forum

A Michael Jackson forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson Targeted with Death Threat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mario
Rockin Robin
Rockin Robin
Mario

Michael Jackson Targeted with Death Threat Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Targeted with Death Threat   Michael Jackson Targeted with Death Threat Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Someone threatened to kill Michael Jackson, and then-President George H.W. Bush, according to FBI documents just released.

Someone wrote a letter on July 6, 1992, that the FBI obtained, stating, "I decided that because nobody is taking me serious, and I can't handle my state of mind, that I am going to Washington D.C. to threaten to kill the President of the United States, George Bush."

It goes on ..."Michael [Jackson] I will personally attempt to kill, if he doesn't pay me my money."

One of the documents, written by the L.A. City Attorney's office, indicated on June 22, 1992, the author of the letter "arrives in Calif at Jackson's . Threatens to kill."

The FBI says the person who wrote the letter was charged with extortion, pled guilty and was sentenced to prison in 1993.

then this one as well.

Jackson Death Threat -- All Over a Woman

The person who threatened to kill Michael Jackson unless he got money also threatened to slaughter people at a Michael Jackson concert, according to documents just released by the FBI .. and it all appears to be a scheme to get a woman to notice him.

The person who wrote the threatening letters says, "I'll commit mass murder at a Michael Jackson concert if necessary, in an attempt to murder Michael, then you will have to deal with my situation in the public eye."

It appears from the letters the writer wants mobster John Gotti to fork over money and if he doesn't ... the writer threatens to kill Michael.

The person who wrote the letters appears to be obsessed with a woman and is making these threats to get her attention. Some of the letters were written to newspapers. He says, "I'm 33 years old and never had a real relationship in my life. I can't even slow dance."

The man was arrested on May 22, 1992 outside The White House. He was released on June 4, 1992, and one day later made threats to kill Michael Jackson.
Back to top Go down
MchlMyhym
Rockin Robin
Rockin Robin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Targeted with Death Threat   Michael Jackson Targeted with Death Threat Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Creepy.
Back to top Go down
Koopa Troopa
Off The Wall Poster
Off The Wall Poster
Koopa Troopa

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Targeted with Death Threat   Michael Jackson Targeted with Death Threat Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:26 pm

dang....ppl are sick
Back to top Go down
Mario
Rockin Robin
Rockin Robin
Mario

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Targeted with Death Threat   Michael Jackson Targeted with Death Threat Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:59 pm

crazy shit huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Targeted with Death Threat   Michael Jackson Targeted with Death Threat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1