Michael Jackson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Forum

A Michael Jackson forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing?

Go down 
+3
Dee Hart
MchlMyhym
Koopa Troopa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Koopa Troopa
Off The Wall Poster
Off The Wall Poster
Koopa Troopa

Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing? Empty
PostSubject: Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing?   Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:05 am

I was vacationing in Georgia. I heard about it when I got back to my aunts and uncles house. For the rest of the afternoon and night all I did was watch news reports about it. Sad
Back to top Go down
MchlMyhym
Rockin Robin
Rockin Robin

PostSubject: Re: Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing?   Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 pm

I was in my bedroom folding some clothes when my younger sister called me from her apartment and said, "are you watching the news?", I was like, "no- why what's up?". I'm thinking it was something about beyonce or something since she's obsessed with the girl, but then she said, "michael jackson was just rushed to the hospital." I changed the station to msnbc and didn't see anything then switch it to cnn and saw the news ticker on the bottom screen say something about michael jackson cardiac arrest. I kept switching back and forth between the two stations until settling with cnn. At first I didn't think much of it because there had been a few celebs up until then that had strokes, which they turned up okay. Plus, I had just watched tmz that monday (or tuesday) when they featured Michael. He seemed fine. Although I could say when I think back on it, it was a bit eerie, seeing that there were no Michael jokes that specific day and they actually called the guy "cool". Then there were reports that Michael had passed, although it wasn't confirmed. I was like no way. A short time later cnn confirmed it. That's the end of what I remember.
Back to top Go down
Dee Hart
ABC Poster

PostSubject: where were you when you heard of mj's passing.   Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:21 am

I was at work when I was watching that farrah fawcett had passed and then all of a sudden I turn around and see michael was rushed to hospital in an ambulance, and then died. I was horrified and couldn't believe it was true and then I started to bawl like a baby over it. I couldn't believe it, and it was also a little bit after my own father passed so I was still getting over that and it just hit me like a ton of bricks, cause mj's kids
were downstairs when he passed and I was with my dad the night before he passed and it hurt me the same but for a different reason. I still can't believe it. we really lost the best entertainer, and most endearing, and most beloved person of our generation and time. he(michael jackson) will defiently be missed for some time to come.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Rockin Robin
Rockin Robin
Mario

PostSubject: Re: Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing?   Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:08 am

I was in Alaska with my family n friends on a vacation. I was in a local store n they had a lil tv n it MJ was dead. Then i called my girlfriend and she confirmed it for me. Later that day all I did was watch the news. I stayed up until 2-3 in the morning(Alaska time). I still cant believe it. Sad
Back to top Go down
anna
ABC Poster

PostSubject: michael?   Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:27 am

all i rembmer is my mum wakes me in the morning telling me the news michael died Arrow
Back to top Go down
MichaelJacksonGonzalez
ABC Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing?   Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:38 pm

i was in FL. I was chillin on the beach and two lifeguards walk past me saying Michael is dead. Chills go down my spine and my heads get big. i ran to the other side of the beach were the lounges were. i went in to look at the tv and sure enought headlines about Mike were on saying he died. i really couldnt believe. I didnt kno wether to be angry or to cry. Sad It was asad day. the day music truly died.
Back to top Go down
Billie jean
Rockin Robin
Rockin Robin
Billie jean

PostSubject: Re: Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing?   Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:31 pm

at that time i wasnt a fan yet , but dad sometimes put news on , and then when i saw the pictures ( of michael) i decided to go online to see who was this goodlooking dead man (no offense Embarassed ) then after a week exactly from his death i became a huge fan

not my fault that i didnt knew him, where i live they dont report much about celebrities, plus no one in my fanmily ever mentioned him, maybe my mom was talking about his vitiligo with her friend ( because they both doctors , only care about medical side ) Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing?   Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where were you when you heard about MJ's passing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson Forum :: Michael Jackson :: General Michael Jackson Discussion :: Michael Jackson Memories-
Jump to: