Michael Jackson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Forum

A Michael Jackson forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you think about Moonwalker?

Go down 
+2
MchlMyhym
Koopa Troopa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Koopa Troopa
Off The Wall Poster
Off The Wall Poster
Koopa Troopa

What did you think about Moonwalker? Empty
PostSubject: What did you think about Moonwalker?   What did you think about Moonwalker? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm

ok was that not the best movie you've ever seen? seriously. Michael really great job on Moonwalker. My two favorite parts of the moonwalker were Speed Demon and the part where he's getting chsed by the gunmen but escapeds every bullet.When I was younger, the robot part did scare me alil but it was still cool. And it also had two best openings and endings. Seriously Moonwalker is the best movie. need I say more???
Back to top Go down
MchlMyhym
Rockin Robin
Rockin Robin

PostSubject: Re: What did you think about Moonwalker?   What did you think about Moonwalker? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Koopa Troopa wrote:
ok was that not the best movie you've ever seen? seriously. Michael really great job on Moonwalker. My two favorite parts of the moonwalker were Speed Demon and the part where he's getting chsed by the gunmen but escapeds every bullet.When I was younger, the robot part did scare me alil but it was still cool. And it also had two best openings and endings. Seriously Moonwalker is the best movie. need I say more???

Agreed. That robot part freaked me out too, haha. Moonwalker was a great mini-movie. I thought Michael was too sweet. I think seeing speed demon was the first time I saw a character done in claymation or whatever it's called. That was big in the 80s! Moonwalker is a classic.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Rockin Robin
Rockin Robin
Mario

PostSubject: Re: What did you think about Moonwalker?   What did you think about Moonwalker? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:08 pm

I think the robot freaked alot of ppl out lol. other than it was an amazing movie. he soulda acted in more movies Sad
Back to top Go down
kane
ABC Poster

PostSubject: Re: What did you think about Moonwalker?   What did you think about Moonwalker? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 am

There's only one word to describe Moonwalker...

EPIC! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mexican_Angel
Rockin Robin
Rockin Robin
Mexican_Angel

PostSubject: Re: What did you think about Moonwalker?   What did you think about Moonwalker? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:11 am

i loved every minute of it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mexicanangelofdarkness
Billie jean
Rockin Robin
Rockin Robin
Billie jean

PostSubject: Re: What did you think about Moonwalker?   What did you think about Moonwalker? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm

great movie , i just love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you think about Moonwalker?   What did you think about Moonwalker? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you think about Moonwalker?
Page 1 of 1